Skinboosters treatment in Epsom
Skinboosters are collagen biostimulator treatments that treats premature skin ageing, restores skin density and nourishes the skin from the inside by stimulating the body's natural production of collagen and elastin. This formula is injected just below the surface of the skin across the area of concern, resulting in improved hydration, radiance, elasticity and tonicity.
How does it work?
The unique blend of non-cross linked hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals provide instant and cumulative hydration, whilst stimulating collagen production and helping to firm the skin from within.
- Hyaluronic Acid is the main basic component , which is naturally present in the skin. But as we age, production slows and the first signs of ageing appear. By completing a course treatments, it replaces lost Hyaluronic Acid to improve skin's hydration, restore volume and smooth out lines and wrinkles.
- Also included are 8 amino acids, which stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, which are essential for skin healing and to give skin it's structure.
- 3 antioxidants included prevent damage to cellular structure, caused by free-radicals - stress, environmental pollution, poor diet or lifestyle etc.
- 2 Minerals take an active park in synthesis and protection of new cells and increase cell turnover
- Vitamin B6 is essential for energy production for cell metabolism in the dermis.
How many treatments are needed?
We recommend 2 - 3 treatments, 4 weeks apart with maintenance treatments at roughly 6-9 month intervals, to maintain optimal results.
When will I see the results?
Results can be seen immediately, however optimal results are noticed in 3 to 4 weeks.
Where can skinboosters be used?
They are largely used to target the skin on and around the face but can also be used on the neck, decolletage and hands.
- Loss of skin elasticity due to ageing
- Improving the appearance of dark circles under the eyes
- Fine lines and Wrinkles
- Improving skin Luminosity
- Increasing Hydration
- Use as a preventative treatment in younger clients
Does it hurt?
Numbing cream is applied before the treatment to improve help make you more comfortable, however some discomfort may still be felt. The product also contains lidocaine to ensure maximum comfort during the procedure.
After the treatment has been administered, there will be some little raised blebs on the skin. as the skin gradually absorbs the gel, the swelling decreases within 24 - 48 hours. Occasionally there may be light bruises.
Contact us for more information on Skinboosters or to arrange a consultation.
required fields marked *